Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today was a beautiful day!  And I don't mean weather-wise because it was just ok.  It didn't rain but it wasn't sunny either.  

No, today was a beautiful day because the two LOVES of my life made me feel like a princess today on my 3rd Mother's Day!  From the moment I woke up (and I slept in too!) I was showered with love and hugs and kisses!  I received a beautiful card, a trip to the spa, a beautiful orchid (which is perfect because I don't really have the patience for flowers), and a wonderful seafood brunch at The Boathouse!  The day could not have been more perfect!

My magnificent hubby did everything for me today.  I did not lift one finger and it was heaven!

Thank you to my lovely, adorable daughter and perfect, handsome husband for making me feel so special today!  I couldn't ask for a lovelier day.  I love you both infinity-naire!

Love, Mom.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment